This comprehensive and holistic class series is designed to give you information about all aspects of pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Finding your confidence in birth
- Philosophy and reality of natural childbirth
- Healthy consumerism
- Relaxation skills
- Natural as well as pharmaceutical pain relief options
- Evidence based discussion of interventions
- Physiology of birth & tips for each stage
- How to give helpful labor support
- Creating your birth your way (birth plans)
- Cesarean birth & reducing the risk of it
- Tailored to the specific needs of the students in the class including VBAC
- Suitable for hospital, home or birth center families
Offered either as a series or one-day event, the class is appropriate for both the home and hospital birther and taught in a way that best suits your learning style and unique needs. Bring the class into the privacy of your own living room with the freedom to sit in your pajamas, eat dinner, and ask your questions.